Quickly Open Files in Eclipse 4
FastOpen is the fastest way to open, or navigate to, files in Eclipse 4.
Just press ctrl+r to show the FastOpen window and press Enter to open, or navigate to, selected files. Since FastOpen ranks files
based on most recent access, you can use it to focus already open files very quickly. Or if you accidently close a file, just press ctrl+r then
press Enter to reopen it.
- Intelligently ranks files base on most recent access.
- Optimized for keyboard and workflow efficiency.
- Useful metadata information for distinguishing files.
- Reopen closed files very quickly.
- Focus already opened files very quickly.
- Press ctrl+r to open FastOpen window.
- Press DEL to close files from FastOpen window.
- You need Eclipse 4.2(Juno) or later to use this plugin.
- Launch Eclipse
- Go to Help -> Install New Software...
- Press the Add button on the install window
- Paste the update site link to location.
- Press OK
- Select the FastOpen plugin shown in the list view under Uncategorized.
- Press Next.
Agree to the license terms.
- Press finish.
- Restart Eclipse.